Digital Egg Incubator Thermostat from Incubator Warehouse

It looks interesting. If you do get it, please let us know how well it works...
thumbsup.gif
jumpy.gif

I bought 3 of the 49.99 digital electronic thermostats today preset to 99.5 even if power goes out will reset itself to 99.5, should have them by Tuesday. I am really looking forward to them as in the evening my two incubators lose a degree and a half of heat.. in the day they could gain as much as 3 if I add water to the depleting water well it spikes humidity and temp rises, sometimes does not regulate back on its own. Was turning the eggs in one and electric turner in the hovabator. hovabator was much more stable after deciding not to add water anymore but rather just take a piece of a clean white tshirt and wet it.. so I could quickly slide it into the turners motor side where no eggs are. Loses no heat now from the lifting. Thinking about installing a drip line to the well... that I can just add water by unplugging and attaching a funnel to the input.

With all the thought going into it... make you wonder if you could not design a more efficient one for the price of the lil giant of hovabator..

Well, hooked it up to hovabator... monitoring with hygrometer I bought off ebay for lab work... nice one.. in case ... accurate!...

Digital thermostat keeping the incubator at a consistant 99.5 48 to 51 percent humidity range when proper well is filled as instructed per hovabator instructiions.......

I am super duper excited about this.... lol... Worth every penny and I noticed incubator warehouse has a ebay sale that they include the electronic thermostat for only 10 dollars if you purchase a incubator or egg turner... wish I would have known that since I just purchase 3.. would have saved me 130 dollars....

great buy...

I just ordered an Incukit 225w and turner for my minifridge conversion project. I will post pics as it progresses but I would love to hear anyones experiences with the Incukit.

I just ordered an Incukit 225w and turner for my minifridge conversion project. I will post pics as it progresses but I would love to hear anyones experiences with the Incukit.
How did it work out for you? I was hoping to to do a minifridge conversion as well. This looked like the easiest setup!

Hey sorry it took so long to reply....I have been off the website for awhile.....No reason in particular just busy with life.......The incu-kit worked out great for me......Hatched 21 out of 22 RIR eggs that made it to lockdown. The 22 pipped but that was it. Hatched 10 Silkies also out of 12 that made it to lockdown. Very easy system to install and run. Warms my fridge to 99.5 in less than 20 minutes. Very steady temps from top to bottom in my unit. I bought an auxillary fan just in case I thought I needed more air movement but seems to be ok the way it is. I will be hatching more eggs for myself as I have some Seramas and Silkie hens with roosters and will be selling fertile eggs as well as hatching chicks to sell. I also will advertise on Craigslist to hatch for others which worked out ok last as $1.50 per chich hatched and then can pick up between day 2 and 4 after hatching. After day 4 they are my chicks to sell. I call that my "Wife Rule" after we had the RIR chicks in the house in a tub for a week while I waited for them to get around to picking them up. lol Best of luck and let me know if I can help. Promise to be on her more.... :)

jazzchick.. or anyone else ... was it hard to install? have 2 model 1202 made in zavanna ga - 3 tray incubators with wafers that need replacing and adjusting.. like the idea of digital... though. how happy r u with them and any other suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom