direct tv...

Yesterday morning, DBF and I were talking and laughing over coffee. Yes, having an actual converstaion instead of watching TV. I didn't realize the TV was as big of an influence in my life. It hasn't even been a week, and I feel the difference. My mind feels more alert, and I don't miss the time on the couch.

Direct said Viacom wants $1billion more well lets just say that true so with 20 million customers that's about $4.20 a month.
Now a $4.20 cent increase after 7 years is not that much.
I'll bet that when it's all done Direct will raise your bill by at least $10 a month.

:caf

When I first got DTV in 2004 my bill was $51.93 it is now $79.96 and that is with their most basic package. Several months ago I noticed a $2.00 sports package charge, I don't have the sports package, neither does my dad and it's on his bill also. When I called them to ask about it I was told that ALL DTV customers had to pay this new fee. My bill has increased by more than 50% in just about 8 years.

When I first got DTV in 2004 my bill was $51.93 it is now $79.96 and that is with their most basic package. Several months ago I noticed a $2.00 sports package charge, I don't have the sports package, neither does my dad and it's on his bill also. When I called them to ask about it I was told that ALL DTV customers had to pay this new fee. My bill has increased by more than 50% in just about 8 years.

Like I said it's not Viacom that's shafting people.

old.gif

Back
Top Bottom