Disappearing nine patch block swap

Mary has spent her day cutting 5 inch squares for the swap! We've pooled fabrics from our stashs , I've been ironin and counting and she's done the cutting with her huge ruler! It was our groups meeting today, The Sitting Ducks.

I've started cutting and have ordered some fabric. I still have a bit to order. Hopefully everyone ships fast. Waiting is hard. We sew them with at 0.25?

Hello Ladies, I went on a Shop Hop here in eastern North Carolina, had a great time showing my niece the wonderful world of quilting. LOL I found the yellow I was looking for, it is a batik. I will be cutting and sewing after I get though posting this, can't wait, I think it will be a beautiful quilt. Happy quilting ladies!

Mary has spent her day cutting 5 inch squares for the swap! We've pooled fabrics from our stashs , I've been ironin and counting and she's done the cutting with her huge ruler! It was our groups meeting today, The Sitting Ducks.
I love the picture and such pretty fabrics, I mailed out your blocks I think on Thursday, it is not your package as it is not ready and I didn't want you to have to wait for me to finish your package, now I put in something that I had to go into the field to pick so it is real. Next year I will try to get one that is not open. I had the flu last week wow down for a whole week is that crazy or what. That stuff was awful. but now back alive and trying to finish the quillow for V-day for my son and his girl.

A question. Is everyone going to put your purples on the corners or does it matter? Bought my fabric this evening. Was a little disappointed in the selection joanns had. Not a lot of purples or greens. Took me at least an hour to select fabric. Looking forward to getting started! Probably Monday. My daughter's baby shower is tomorrow. 5 1/2 weeks to go!!!! :ya:clap

Fenrosie~your colors are delightful!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom