Disappearing nine patch block swap

Katsdar I sent my blocks off yesterday afternoon. I forgot to tell you till now, my DA called this AM and said free fabric so I left right then...

here is a tutorial I thought some of you might be interested in

http://land.mansewing.com/city-scapes/

no I don't stay on the computer all day looking at quilting websites, just half the day
hide.gif
lol.png

The weather is getting so nice here it makes it hard to stay in but I'm catching up on all if my after winter mess and hope to be productive this week.

Ours should be on their way in a day or two. Mary and I pooled our fabric, she cut it and I'm sewing. I've got about half way so one more push and we will be done. Spring is beginning to peep through here and we have had quite a few sunny days.

Great will keep an eye out for them, spring has peaked a little here the last two days we hit the 70's low of 54 last night, I sure hope spring is here I need to set up my garden, this place has not had a garden in a long time so I have to get someone in here with a tractor to disk the ground before I can till it and it is going to rain starting tomorrow for I think the next two or three days.

@Keslek and chickalot let me know when you need my address, lots of time left

Back
Top Bottom