dividers in Brinsea Maxi 24?

Cluckatar

Crowing
14 Years
Apr 12, 2009
Vashon, WA
Does anyone have suggestions on dividers for hatch in a Brinsea Maxi 24? I have 14 eggs and want to be able to separate them so we don't mix up the cream legbars with the crosses. The rounded dome shape would make the plastic cross-stitch type divider impractical. I've thought about trying to 3D print something, but that would be a lot easier if I could find an existing pattern.

Attachments

• IMG_8884.jpeg
    IMG_8884.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0150.jpeg
    IMG_0150.jpeg
    390.8 KB · Views: 5
You should be able to position 14 eggs in that so you have two groups for lockdown. I don't know how many per group. Can you make a basket you can invert over one group so the chicks can't mix?

What are they crossed with? I assume a Cream Legbar is the daddy? How sure are you that you can't tell the chicks apart?

Does anyone have suggestions on dividers for hatch in a Brinsea Maxi 24? I have 14 eggs and want to be able to separate them so we don't mix up the cream legbars with the crosses. The rounded dome shape would make the plastic cross-stitch type divider impractical. I've thought about trying to 3D print something, but that would be a lot easier if I could find an existing pattern.
Did you end up coming up with something? Have this exact same issue myself. Some people have suggested plastic mesh fruit bags but that doesn't sound very pleasant for the chicks.

Back
Top Bottom