Dixie Chicks

Ok good :) I don't think any of the rest of my chickens are vaccinated. Is it a good idea to vaccinate the rest. I don't believe I am going to add anymore fro outside of my flock this year. Maybe only some more for ApiaryandAviary IF and only if I do. I need to put a halt on things here. Just found out I am going to be a mommy :)

:hugs  Does Casportpony have quail?  She loves to answer people.

She got an answer from orumpoultry on the auction chat thread... :D

And just want to say thank you for answering all those questions... :)

Wish my screen wasnt cracked. Those look like easter bunny chickens with horse hooves on my phone

bama, you need to have another smoke... ;)

Ok good :) I don't think any of the rest of my chickens are vaccinated. Is it a good idea to vaccinate the rest. I don't believe I am going to add anymore fro outside of my flock this year. Maybe only some more for ApiaryandAviary IF and only if I do. I need to put a halt on things here. Just found out I am going to be a mommy :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

:yiipchick

Ok good
smile.png
I don't think any of the rest of my chickens are vaccinated. Is it a good idea to vaccinate the rest. I don't believe I am going to add anymore fro outside of my flock this year. Maybe only some more for ApiaryandAviary IF and only if I do. I need to put a halt on things here. Just found out I am going to be a mommy
smile.png

YEAH!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
D.gif

Back
Top Bottom