Dixie Chicks

see thats part of why I hate looking up stuff online I thought I had read something that the mareks can be transfered from the vaccination... not always but that tehre was a chanc maybe it's just some of the anti vaccination propganda that goes around

Ah! It doesnt show me a face on my mobil version. But i switched over to desktop and fpund it :bun

That totally makes sense. Guess that i will catch on with time. Thats why i joined the forum.

Can't get to the smilies on a phone unless you switch to desktop on the bottom of the page.

Ah! It doesnt show me a face on my mobil version. But i switched over to desktop and fpund it :bun

That totally makes sense. Guess that i will catch on with time. Thats why i joined the forum.

If you are on phone you have to type the 'code' like : yiipchick (without the space between the colon and y) is :yiipchick

If you are on phone you have to type the 'code' like : yiipchick (without the space between the colon and y) is :yiipchick

Huh, I see the 'codes' everytime I quote someone with my phone but didn't know that's all I had to do! I'm going to have to write them all down, a 'cheat sheet'
Lets try it ; :yiipchick

Back
Top Bottom