Dixie Chicks

UGH!!! Why do people sell sick chickens!?!? I went today and didn't even make it home with the chickens because they were sneezing and snotty. I guess it's my fault for not checking and trusting people but dang on it why are people so dishonest?

UGH!!! Why do people sell sick chickens!?!? I went today and didn't even make it home with the chickens because they were sneezing and snotty. I guess it's my fault for not checking and trusting people but dang on it why are people so dishonest?
hmmm, definitely didn't need to bring them home. :hugs, sorry that happened.

I'm just glad I realized it before I got here. I feel bad sending them back there. Who knows if they will be taken care of properly and then just sold off when they are no longer showing signs.

Dang these mind readers

Well my 2 broody ohiki are sharing 3 paint silkie and 1 ohiki chicks. They seemed to have accepted them so figure IL check in the morning and see how they are doing.

@minihorse927 baby grey is earning her Lady Grey name... she is excited, but is trying to be gentle with the babies... I kept my fingers around them, but let her check them out and she wanted to nibble and talked to them... big difference from her outright attacking the mallards...

Back
Top Bottom