Dixie Chicks

I've also been pulling out the coturnix males as they crow this morning. So far I've pulled 4 definite males. I doubt the other 22 or so are girls. I couldn't get that lucky.

Last edited:
So I've spent my morning moving everyone around so I could get these dang phoenix chick's out of my house. Thankfully that's done.

Silkie and ohiki chick's are fine with their 2 new mamas.

Snowy calls are somehow back to laying. I've never had them molt and start laying again. Not complaining though.

Snowy eggs!!! Oh, hoping you hatch many, many girls!! :D ;)

That's too funny.  I wish I had a better any kind of memory

Yeah, but my auditory memory makes up for it... you can walk up and tell me your name and by the time I turn around I've forgotten it... :/
And do not try telling me directions... everything has to be written down, lol...

@ApiaryandAviary I would love more hens from the babydoll cochins. I have another rooster blooming out of the last group. That makes 3 roos and 5 hens. I still can't tell any difference in the teeny tinys. Are all of them half cochin and half baby doll?

Snowy eggs!!! Oh, hoping you hatch many, many girls!! :D ;)
Yeah, but my auditory memory makes up for it... you can walk up and tell me your name and by the time I turn around I've forgotten it... :/
And do not try telling me directions... everything has to be written down, lol...
I'm the same way with directions. Wrote then down or let me use GPS.

Yes, I'm hoping for lots of snowy girls! Figure I'll collect up 6 or 7 days worth of snowy eggs and I'm sticking them under my broody chocolate orp hen.

I'm the same way with directions. Wrote then down or let me use GPS.

Yes, I'm hoping for lots of snowy girls! Figure I'll collect up 6 or 7 days worth of snowy eggs and I'm sticking them under my broody chocolate orp hen.

I'd rather write them out or use a paper map... GPS around here is hit or miss... it usually takes you the long way around or it resets due to no signal, lol...

I love the Snowy hens! Thought they were the all white ones for a while... :/

I'd rather write them out or use a paper map... GPS around here is hit or miss... it usually takes you the long way around or it resets due to no signal, lol...

I love the Snowy hens! Thought they were the all white ones for a while... :/
noooooo, snowy are gorgeous.

Back
Top Bottom