Dixie Chicks

@ApiaryandAviary I would love more hens from the babydoll cochins. I have another rooster blooming out of the last group. That makes 3 roos and 5 hens. I still can't tell any difference in the teeny tinys. Are all of them half cochin and half baby doll?
Hey, You told me you needed a roo. I deliberately picked out a roo, Dragon. LOL. He had such red wattles and comb. Everyone here looking at the pic pointed him out as their favorite. I made sure you got atleast a roo there. The goldish couple, Lucy and Ethel and I told you about wondering if Ethel was a Ricky. The calico. I even had a friend ( for her chicken opinion) come by the make sure you got atleast a roo in that last pack bc the first pack of chicks you ened up with 6 girls but no boys. Sorry about that. Those little tinnies should all be Babydolls. Post pics. Do you have any idea how many chicks I have given away the past two months?

The three olders Dragon , Lucy and Ethel, their mommie was half Calico cochin Bantam and half Calico Babydoll.

Daddy half Calico Babydoll and half Fly Tie Ohiki.

They have an expensive blood line. Hey post some pics of them so others can see. Can not beat free!

Those teenie tinies were a straight run. Please pist pics and ket us know how mamy girls and how many boys. Of the first 20 I gave you, you gave some to friends. If they let you know how many were girls and how many were boys would be great. Thanks.
Glad you like them.

Last edited:
I am not complaining at all!!! I love my babies. They are so sweet. They run and jump into my arms from their cages already. ( I use large pet bunny cages, good for holding the shavings and has good ventilation) They have actually made my 3 porcelian silkie chicks come around much faster. I will figure out what to do as everyone ages and I have to cut back on roos. I will get you some pics maybe tomorrow. I would like to have a nice day out before I drag them out to play. I do really love these babies!! I have one I have named jewel because she wants everything sparkly for herself. She even tried to pull out my nose ring!

Last edited:
I am not complaining at all!!! I love my babies. They are so sweet. They run and jump into my arms from their cages already. ( I use large pet bunny cages, good for holding the shavings and has good ventilation) They have actually made my 3 porcelian silkie chicks come around much faster. I will figure out what to do as everyone ages and I have to cut back on roos. I will get you some pics maybe tomorrow. I would like to have a nice day out before I drag them out to play. I do really love these babies!! I have one I have named jewel because she wants everything sparkly for herself. She even tried to pull out my nose ring!
I handled alot and from the sound of things you do too. My son when home does also. He wishes each chick born happy birthday as he holds them next to his cheek. He has not even been home two Months total this year, he has been hospitalized off and on and on and off. Mostly on.
Hear your going to be a mommie, Congratulations.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom