Dixie Chicks

Sorry Sam! Awesome Alaskan!

Don't care if they aren't the best layers. Want to annoy the crap out of the neighbor. Lives far away but still complains about the roosters crowing at 4 in the morning. Plus he moved in knowing that I was a active Farm.

The new one, "Feta Face" busted out of the fence yesterday evening and went running, and the other two followed her :rolleyes:

The kids got them all back...but several, seeing the problem went running after the goats barefoot through the briar patches. I have one kid with pretty messed up feet.

Anyway, Feta Face is staked out today.... So things should go better. :D

Yeah, thanks....only one kid got it really bad... He soaked his feet last night... The youngest got one small foot slice, not bad though.

I sure am thrilled with my boys. Pretty awesome that they saw the problem and ran out to take care of it.

I have so far only found one taker... But they made bookoo bucks... They worked two full days as field hands, chopping out weeds from a field... They started at one end and walked across in a line.... The lady that took them loved them... But that was all she needed done.

I agree... My kids would love it.

We used to have an older lady that lived close, she would call whenever she was coming home from the grocery store....my kids would run over and meet her, and carry in her groceries. She would try to give them money, they wouldn't take the money...so she started paying them in cookies. :D

Back
Top Bottom