Dixie Chicks

Beer can did you read my story?

Yeah, crazy way to repurpose Lol! Tombstones belong in graveyards. I want to be cremated or worm dirt..no burial, unless it is in a pine board box, ash to ash, dust to dust, give me back to the earth, no embalming fluid for me... but I'd still like a stone, with a funny epitaph.
You need a avatar, where's your pic!?

Last edited:

Yeah, crazy way to repurpose Lol! Tombstones belong in graveyards. I want to be cremated or worm dirt..no burial, unless it is in a pine board box, ash to ash, dust to dust, give me back to the earth, no embalming fluid for me... but I'd still like a stone, with a funny epitaph.
You need a avatar, where's your pic!?

Me too. Hoping to donate any usable parts and have what they call around here a "green burial".

More rain. More rain. Suppose to rain from last night until tomorrow. Then clear up a bit, more rain Friday and Saturday. Neighbor mowed part of his yard yesterday........with the weed eater. It's all we can do. Grass is waist high in the back yard. Trying to keep the front yard somewhat presentable but the yard is soaked. Hard to even walk on.

Vehve, congrats on the new job. My new job is also a passion of mine. I have been super picky and turned down a couple jobs. I am currently a bank teller. In less than a month, I will be an accountant for a company that helps get assistance and housing for homeless people. I am very excited. :D

You all have a good day. Have to get to work.

Had a stinky egg, yuck. ..Ended up taking out seven. Twenty left and look good, six more days to go :) not sure when broodies will hatch, should be today or tomorrow.
Turkens supposed to be here in the next couple days :-D

Last edited:
Naked necks came today, sent to the wrong post office. .. and a day or two early. Wife had to pick them up cause I was on my way to work, bs, I can't see them till tonight :-(
She said eight are black and yellow, seven are yellow, and they are the ugliest things she ever saw :-D
They threw in one chipmunk chick, don't know if it's a welsummer or brown leghorn.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom