Dixie Chicks

@Outpost JWB "Any suggestions on how to help her heal quickly (possibly blukote?)"

Iodine, then that Lambert Kay EMT gel, TSC has it. I swear by the stuff. Wounds heal super quick.

A very very very tragic thing happened today. :( so two friends came over and my little sister came in crying and I couldn't here what she was saying but I heard dog, chicken, and killed I slipped on my shoes and ran out to save what I thought was 1 chicken and all of them were dead :(
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f629.png
we couldn't find the 11nth one so we thought the dog ate it but the had gotten into the run knocked over what was keeping the chicken door shut and killed them there were bodies everywhere
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
the dog even got in the coop and she didn't eat them just killed them so we then thought that possibly the missing one had gotten away and we called it and it never came so I went inside then I thought of a place the chick could be hiding and I ran out and looked and sure enough it was there but it wasn't moving at all and was laying down and them it just sprang to life so out of all 15 we ordered 1 is left the dog killed ten
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f629.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f629.png
and the one is very lonely and bored

A very very very tragic thing happened today.
sad.png
so two friends came over and my little sister came in crying and I couldn't here what she was saying but I heard dog, chicken, and killed I slipped on my shoes and ran out to save what I thought was 1 chicken and all of them were dead
sad.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f629.png
we couldn't find the 11nth one so we thought the dog ate it but the had gotten into the run knocked over what was keeping the chicken door shut and killed them there were bodies everywhere
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
the dog even got in the coop and she didn't eat them just killed them so we then thought that possibly the missing one had gotten away and we called it and it never came so I went inside then I thought of a place the chick could be hiding and I ran out and looked and sure enough it was there but it wasn't moving at all and was laying down and them it just sprang to life so out of all 15 we ordered 1 is left the dog killed ten
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f629.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f629.png
and the one is very lonely and bored
hugs.gif
my worst experiences with chickens have been when domestic dogs get in.... they chase catch and kill chase catch and kill. they quit only when no one is left to run..... thats how you know its dogs.... A wild animal will kill for food not for the excitement.

soo sorry.

deb

Thx but I didn't mean to say today it was yesterday so the chick was all alone all night I was dreaming about us renting chickens to keep her company and them out and me having to catch them and keeping the dogs from getting the chickens so I had that dream over and over again.

Thx but I didn't mean to say today it was yesterday so the chick was all alone all night I was dreaming about us renting chickens to keep her company and them out and me having to catch them and keeping the dogs from getting the chickens so I had that dream over and over again.
I'm so sorry!

Back
Top Bottom