Do cattle roost?

So we have cows who r getting close to calving and we havent made any brooders yet!! What should I do!!

If you don't have any palm trees then you can go out and cut the very top off a pine tree, our cows like nesting in those. DEFINITELY chain them to the tree though so they don't try to nest on your roof!

Reading this thread has made me want to get myself some cows, all the info is here to help me to hit the ground running.

However, I live in a hilly area so I wonder if someone knows a cow hatchery that can supply left and right handed cows?

Reading this thread has made me want to get myself some cows, all the info is here to help me to hit the ground running.

However, I live in a hilly area so I wonder if someone knows a cow hatchery that can supply left and right handed cows?

I am not even sure how to tell the difference....... How hilly is your land?

You do not want it too hilly, in case a cow falls out of the nest . If that happens all you will get from the cow is round steaks, as all the corners are knocked off rolling down hill.

You do not want it too hilly, in case a cow falls out of the nest . If that happens all you will get from the cow is round steaks, as all the corners are knocked off rolling down hill.
I hate it when that happens
barnie.gif

How much you get for your moo eggs in the ward? The one I was in visiting for three weeks you couldn't hardly sell them. Also, are your moo eggs fertile? I'm thinking about building a bator out of a 18 wheeler trailer and I need some fertile eggs.
I'm pretty sure I fertilized them myself.
My moo cows are all stump broke.

Last edited:

They're quite easy to spot up close as either the right pair of legs are shorter or the left are so as they can stand on the hill without falling over, however, you need to have an mixture of left and right handers so that they see other cows

I've been off looking for a monkey this last week, tried Monkey-A-Round and Simians-R-S, but they charge WAY too much for my budget. And I didn't see any special deals while I was looking. I also checked Craigslist but the ones on there looked slightly scary, probably are too old to learn how to pull out a cork anyway. So I got my monkey trap and headed into the woods but I think they must be hibernating now cause I didn't see any. How long do monkeys hibernate for?

Will keep that in mind for sure :/
monkeys hibernate 365 days a year. You have to catch them on leap years. On the 366th day of the leap year, there's so many running around you can be driving down the road and get hit by 10 falling monkeys within a quarter mile around here. Just drive with one window open and you'll catch plenty. And the monkey eggs from wild monkeys are so much better then store bought because they free range.

The problem is trying to mate a left handed cow to a right handed cow. Any advice would be appropriated.

I'm pretty sure I fertilized them myself.
My moo cows are all stump broke.
you have any fertilized double yokers? Are they hard to hatch?

I'm surprised monkeys are hard to find...after all, this is the Year of the Monkey (at least according to some calendars).

monkeys hibernate 365 days a year. You have to catch them on leap years. On the 366th day of the leap year, there's so many running around you can be driving down the road and get hit by 10 falling monkeys within a quarter mile around here. Just drive with one window open and you'll catch plenty. And the monkey eggs from wild monkeys are so much better then store bought because they free range.
The problem is trying to mate a left handed cow to a right handed cow. Any advice would be appropriated.
you have any fertilized double yokers? Are they hard to hatch?
It depends on how much time you have to sit on them. Moo cows rarely sit on their own eggs, you have to sit on them roughly 30 days. But there's a fine line between hatching them and cooking them. Cooked cow eggs are pretty gross, unless you like the taste of rare veal. Having visited the Amazon, monkey eggs are just as bad. I really didn't go to the Amazon, I found Amazon online, but I'm pretty sure the monkey eggs were real.

It depends on how much time you have to sit on them. Moo cows rarely sit on their own eggs, you have to sit on them roughly 30 days. But there's a fine line between hatching them and cooking them. Cooked cow eggs are pretty gross, unless you like the taste of rare veal. Having visited the Amazon, monkey eggs are just as bad. I really didn't go to the Amazon, I found Amazon online, but I'm pretty sure the monkey eggs were real.
So if I get some moo eggs from you, do I just get off of them once a day to eat and poo like I do chicken and dinosaur eggs?

Back
Top Bottom