Do cattle roost?

Well, I kind of told a white lie there. ( I did not want you guys to think I was a loser hubby)

Being a typical great husband, I threw the diapers in the hamper (or on the floor close to the hamper) for my DW to wash..

But to me, hamper, floor or washing machine are all the same..

But if we could monkey around with this idea and perfect the cork, we could have the cows placing the manure where we need it in our gardens. Ole was really onto something.

The problem the cow diaper is washing them. My Wife gets really upset when I wash them in her washing machine.

My parents don't like when I wash our cow diapers in the washing machine also, especially when I just stick one in with a load of sheets mom is washing. I don't get it, who likes perfectly clean sheets anyway?
hu.gif

I like the cork idea, maybe I'll have to try that. Does anyone know where I can get a monkey?

Last edited:
You might try Monkey-A-Round or Simians-R-S, but the rates they charge are totally bananas.
but often they run specials.......buy one, get the next half off.......

and the good thing, is this........you only have to train one monkey.....

because, well, monkey see, monkey do.......

Yeah, but a half-monkey is worse than half-*****, you know? Nothin' but monkeyshines - throw a monkey wrench into almost anything you are tryin' to do.

Last edited:
I hear @CTKen has plenty of monkeys. Bet he could spare a few.

Back
Top Bottom