Do Nosy Neighbours Count As Pests?

LOL! You sound like me. I had a situation where I paid a landscaping company to kill my lawn and reseed with better grass. Long story short, they screwed up the reseeding so for a winter and early spring I had a dead lawn then lots of very tall weeds. Apparently some neighbors complained to the homeowners association and to my friends but no one came to me. I said to one of my friends that my neighbors could be running meth labs in their basements and I wouldn't care as long as it didn't affect me!

My wife's mother lives in a condo, my wife hates all home owner associations by virtue of what they are.

Probably. The covenants are over a hundred pages long so to be honest I've never even read them all! I wait until I need to do something and then go try to find the relevant part of the covenants. I do know that basically every house in the neighborhood is some shade of brown with maybe a green or other earth tones thrown in so I'm sure you're right. Oh and the neighborhood has a Facebook page and you wouldn't believe the posts on there from nosey busy bodies with too much time on their hands. I don't read it but my friends tell me. Today there was someone complaining of a suspicious car spotted in the neighborhood multiple times but there was nothing explaining what made it suspicious other than that the poster didn't recognize the car. The neighborhood is huge and there is no way they can know every car.

Probably. The covenants are over a hundred pages long so to be honest I've never even read them all! I wait until I need to do something and then go try to find the relevant part of the covenants. I do know that basically every house in the neighborhood is some shade of brown with maybe a green or other earth tones thrown in so I'm sure you're right. Oh and the neighborhood has a Facebook page and you wouldn't believe the posts on there from nosey busy bodies with too much time on their hands. I don't read it but my friends tell me. Today there was someone complaining of a suspicious car spotted in the neighborhood multiple times but there was nothing explaining what made it suspicious other than that the poster didn't recognize the car. The neighborhood is huge and there is no way they can know every car.

Thank god everyone here minds their own business, except the weirdos out back.

Oh no I would want to move out of your neighborhood too, that's crazy.

Back
Top Bottom