do silkies hatch slightly earlier??

Im hand turning mine, now I have 3 left and I dont think they are going to make it :( I candled last night and could see the embryo/chick moving but at the bottom of the egg there was what looked like ruptured blood vessels :(

Do they all have a rupturd blood vessel.
rant.gif
Don't be dissapointed if they dont hatch on day 18 or 19 or 20 or even 21 any chicken can hatch early earliest day 18 lastest proble day 25 or 26 my silkie hatched last last time i tougth mine had a reprtard blood vessel aswell but it hatched normally and 3rd last post a picture of the egg when you candel it keep us updated hope it goes well
celebrate.gif

Do they all have a rupturd blood vessel.
rant.gif
Don't be dissapointed if they dont hatch on day 18 or 19 or 20 or even 21 any chicken can hatch early earliest day 18 lastest proble day 25 or 26 my silkie hatched last last time i tougth mine had a reprtard blood vessel aswell but it hatched normally and 3rd last post a picture of the egg when you candel it keep us updated hope it goes well
celebrate.gif
well, I thought they were done for but they seem to be ok....the eggs are getting darker and we have 8 days left until hatch day! Im still turning by hand twice a day and keeping everything crossed :)

you only turn them twice a day its best to turn 3 times a day or any odd number times a day u should start turning them 3 times its best
pop.gif
if you only do it twice the embro sinks into the side off the egg and smothers and dies

Back
Top Bottom