do you like geese? anyone can answer you don't have to own any geese

If you want cuddlers I would get American Buff geese I've heard their super sweet Toulouse I've heard can be mean and my Africans are sweet now but they don't like strangers
I wish I could. I took a look at the ABFs and they're cute. I live in an apartment with my two precious zebra finches and so don't have a yard for ducks or geese. That being said I do love web footed birds a lot and have been enjoying BYC immensely.

smile.png
Interesting topic at this time. Growing up we always had geese. Now only did I enjoy watching them, but we and my relatives all had a Christmas goose. (All except one aunt who once made a disparaging remark and after that she was given a Christmas duck.
big_smile.png
)
We've been thinking of that lately and wondering if we should add a few for the same reasons.

Hmmm well I recommend Africans for anyone who can handle a horn and don't mind them attacking strangers and they can be good meat although I don't eat mine

Oh that's just with Africans there's much quieter sweeter geese I purposely wanted mine like that I don't mind the noise or the attacking strangers

Back
Top Bottom