Do You Want to Build a Cabinet Incubator

I kinda figured that's what those were for. I'm just having a hard time picturing how to wire it in my head. Are you going to try and explain that in more detail later? I can be patient!!

Thank you for sharing this. The pictures really help. You did a fantastic job on this incubator.

Quote:
I am happy to be able to share. I wasn't going to do this, but I think I might have enough parts to put one together. What I don't have I can probably cobble together. Everybody bear with me and we'll go from cabinet, to turner, to wiring. When I was building and selling these I had a long peice of carpet that I put on my shop floor and laid out 10 at a time in a long on kind of a mini production line system.

Just wnated to thank you for sharing this information. I have been wanting to build a cabinet incubator, so I am thrilled to have found this thread!

Quote:
I am happy to be able to share. I wasn't going to do this, but I think I might have enough parts to put one together. What I don't have I can probably cobble together. Everybody bear with me and we'll go from cabinet, to turner, to wiring. When I was building and selling these I had a long peice of carpet that I put on my shop floor and laid out 10 at a time in a long on kind of a mini production line system.

That would be excellent! A step by step incubator build
jumpy.gif

Quote:
Gary, would you post a parts list so that those who want to build as you build can keep up with you?

I'm going to be super busy the next few days so I may not post here until the end of the week. Yes, you will be apprised of all the parts numbers. The problem is that some of my suppliers don't exist any more. For example, Lyons Electric used to sell all kinds of goodies for the "build yourself guy" until they hooked up with Marsh Farms.

I'm not only busy, but my computer died a couple of hours ago. Good thing I've good neighbors who will let me log on here.

Sorry to hear about your computer dying. Can wait for the build to start. I really want a cabinet and don't want to buy one. My Mini Fridge bator works good but I need something bigger and better.

Back
Top Bottom