Does any one have American game bantams

Apvu2

In the Brooder
Jan 1, 2020
I have been searching for American game bantams for years with no luck does anyone a raise them I would definitely be interested in purchasing a pair or two. I’ve raised KO shamos and would definitely love to try and experiment with other breeds.

I raise my own recreated line that somewhat follows Frank Gary’s original breeding plan, including using RJF, except that I substituted OEGB for the pit bantams he used.

I don’t have any available at the moment. I may late summer. I have BBR and Blue Red.

DD3DE145-5DB6-4AB2-8C3C-A05A95946257.jpeg

I don’t dub and the white ear lobe from the RJF hybrid line I used has been problematic. But I think I’m about to get the white off the ear. I have several red eared chicks growing out.

I've only seen them from old poor quality photos, but those things sure are lanky and stretched. They look more like an Assel than a local game fowl.
That doesn’t sound like American game bantams. American game bantams are red junglefowl hybrids in their original lines. They should look like slightly larger Old English game bantams with different leg colors and a slightly different stance.

Are you sure you aren’t thinking of modern game bantams?

Back
Top Bottom