Does anybody know what breed of duck this duckling might be?

Hmm, I've never even seen a duck that looks like that. :eek: Beautiful ducks.
I tried identifying the duckling myself, but that didn't work out at all, so I turned to here, lol.

Hmm, I've never even seen a duck that looks like that. :eek: Beautiful ducks.
I tried identifying the duckling myself, but that didn't work out at all, so I turned to here, lol.
I've been trying to find someone with cayuga ducks in my area for some time, and it seems almost impossible...they're around, just no ducklings for sale....I love them because of the sheen on their feathers and their unique egg colors..
smile.png

I just came across a website that is selling them for $5.05 when I was trying to find the ducklings to compare them to mine. Want me to link it here?

And I got lucky finding my duckling. He/she was the only duckling that was black, the rest were brown and spotted with yellow. This duckling was a little outcast, so I snatched it up.

I just came across a website that is selling them for $5.05 when I was trying to find the ducklings to compare them to mine. Want me to link it here?
It wouldn't help me any, eggs and birds flown here have to be picked up at the airport and it's a 4 hr drive away for me. Between work, my family and my pets I can't ever get any time to go which is a big pain...lol

Back
Top Bottom