Does anyone else use a Janoel incubator?

NO one above knows what theyre talking about. I use this incubator heaps and heaps and all of my hatches have had 99% hatch rate. If you put in fertile eggs THEY WILL HATCH IF YOU SET THE TEMPERATURE RIGHT!!!!!!! this incubator is the best out there apart from the im (cabinet incubators)

you dont... you adjust what the desired humidity you want so that it can set an alarm for when the humidity goes below or above the desired.. you fill up the water trays and then read the reading..

I've got one of these incubators too. Mine is from China (cheap copy??).

I'm trying to set mine up for my first try at hatching. The instructions are useless.

Could someone please give me some straightforward instructions on setting this up correctly. The digital display on the machine is showing 37.5 celcius, an independent digital thermometer with a probe is showing 35.7 celcius and a medical thermometer is showing 34.9 celcius. Which one do I trust, and do I need to alter the temperature setting on the incubator itself to match whichever is decided to be the correct reading??

I set the HS upper limit to 37.7 celcius and the HL lower limit to 37.5 celcius. Humidity is set at 55 %, but is currently showing 10% on my independent digital hygrometer (no water in yet during this trial run).

I may have mucked things up fooling around with setting HS/HL limits.....
barnie.gif
Please advise.

All help/tips GREATLY appreciated.

Many thanks

i

i use this incubator all the time in fact i have a couple of them... they are great and not cheap.. if the settings are right youll get a great hatch

you havent messed it up.. put water in the tray and itll shoot up. make sure water is warm!! i get best hatch rates at 36 degrees and you actually can makebit 36.5 on the incubator and thats the best..

you dont actually control the hunidity digitally.. you set the high and low warning and you adjust the water levels based on what the readiblng says

Back
Top Bottom