Does anyone else use a Janoel incubator?

I have the 24 which is great. Have had great results. I set temp to 38. Don't like the 48 at all. Have that one too. The humidity alarm goes off all the time. It seems unable to keep it stable. Have mucked around with sponges and so forth. I found it annoying. I have had it half full with eggs, and full. Disaster! Won't be bothering with the 48 any more. I'll stick with the 24. Can't beat 100% success rates.

Last edited:
hey guys,

just wanna let everyone know that im having another crack at using my janoel bator. getting 10 duck eggs arriving tomorrow (hopefully) through post. just setting up my bator now. :)

ill keep you's posted!
smile.png

I have a new janoel egg insubator and i can't make it work unfortunately the instruction book is in Germany so can any one help me?????????

bumping up

My small auto turner janoel 12 is eggcellent at hatching. As one other user said, if you set fertile eggs, they will hatch. So far I have had 4 batches hatched(4th being today as I type this) and the temps is holding steady all through out.

I have mine set at 38.5 but will only heat up to 35 degrees. Has been working fine for several months. Luckily I was able to move eggs into a different incubator but still unable to figure out why this one won't reach temperature?

I never checked mine with another inside temp meter. But i set mine to 37.7 and it always hatched right on date or a day early.

I always use a secondary thermometer and I checked that one against a second incubator that was right on temp...

Does it sound like I am having a heating issue? Where do I go for parts on these things?

Does, sound like a heating issue. Did yours say it comes with 2 year warranty, if it does, try emailing the seller about your issue.

Back
Top Bottom