Does anyone raise barheads barnacles or any kind of nondomestic geese

I Just started breeding waterfowl this year I own 4 barnacle geese, and 13 Canadian Geese, next year I'll have 12 barnacles next year, 4 barheads, 1 pair of Brant Geese, and 1 pair of Emperor Geese, plus 1 pair of Lesser Snow Geese!!
But if you want goslings you'll have to wait until next year, everything stopped laying already!!

But try Travis Williams 1-352-494-1028
He's located in Florida.
Mention: Kyle Gainer.

I would be Very careful buying anything from someone in Fl..... Do your research on the breeder.

I personally would not by another thing from that breeder. Bad experience and they had been kicked off other bird selling sites.

Last edited:
Lol.... I know but they don't let me say who on here..... So people normally email me.... Just want people to really check ornimental breeders out because a few of them have poor practices and many have gotten bad / sick birds.
I'm in fl too.... Hehe.

About the only way is to vent sex them, the hens are a little smaller and finer built but to be definite vent sexing is the best

you can DNA sex them. Two labs here in FL will run the test. just sent off two samples on geese i cant figure out, running 19.90 each to be done. Just google DNA sex test for birds

Back
Top Bottom