Does THIS mean we have too many chickens ?!-----The "skinny" revealed.

Quote:
*sigh*..i've allready answered this. In DETAIL even lol
But since there are 13 pages now and you haven't seemed to see my previous response to this question. I'll do it one more time jist fer you
big_smile.png

I have 8 buff orp x Jersey Giant. From those 8 i have 12 Buff Opr x Jersey Giant x RIR. I have 7 Araucanas 6 hens and 1 roo. I have 8 Silver Laced Wyandottes,7 hens and 1 roo. I have 2 Golden Seebrights, 1 hen ad 1 roo. that makes 8+12+7+8+2=37 chickens. Plus a trio of Silver Pheasants and a trio of Yellow Golden pheasants. Which comes to a total of 43 birds here. I also have 3 dogs,2 rotties and 1 Belgian Sheppard. 1 opposum.1 bull snake.1 stripped knee tarantula.And 34 dumbo rats.
Oh yeah, and one slightly over 6' grey rat snake somewhere in the house.
OOOOps, i allmost fergot about Grampa. He is our resident brown bat that makes a late night appearence once er twice a week in our bedroom.

You are very welcome freshgegg. Funny you should mention the broom. I failed to mention that grampa HAD a cohort. maybe a gramma, i dunno. Anywho, the first time grampa made an appearence in our bedroom he wasn't alone, i got out o' bed half asleep and the first thing i grabbed was a broom and sadly to say....gramma didn't survive the "sweep".
hit.gif
I had no clue that bats were so fagile.
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom