Done with college!!!

Congratulations! That is great!
clap.gif

Thank you all!

Writer of Words, how sweet! Tell them thank you so much!

Call ducks, It's not easy deciding what you want to do and there is so much pressure from all sides of life to be successful! In the end, you really just have to major in something you enjoy. Everyone is so adamant about knowing what you want to do before entering highschool, then upon entering college, etc, etc. That stressed me out for a long time until I realized I don't have to rush anything. I can take my time and figure out where I have a passion and then go from there. Right now, my passion has been animals, thanks to a local rescue I've been volunteering at! They put me in charge of some vet tech activities and I realized vet science really is where I should be!

If anyone ever has questions about entering college, choosing majors, etc, please feel free to ask!

Congrats!!!

It only downhill from here. LOL

My BS years were the best times I've had. But maybe when I finish what I'm doing now these will be the best. Avoiding real life as long as I can. LOL

Congratulations!! I can imagine college would be a lot of hard work. So it pays off hmm...
lol.png
Good luck with whatever you decide to go on to afterwards.
big_smile.png

Thanks again, ya'll! It is definitely a good feeling to be done! Still a weird feeling, but I think I like it!

There are so many things I can do right now that I'm having trouble choosing just one of them!

Back
Top Bottom