Dosage for Wazine 17

Understandable. Praziquantel and Oxfendazole in Wormout will target all worms efficiently. Much more effective than piperizine in Wazine.
You do not appear to understand anything about controlling worms and keeping reserve capacity in your arsenal. All three toxins can kill all the susceptible worms. If all three work, then using the big guns you advocate should be used only when the least detrimental to the environment looses efficacy. Praziquantel is very nasty stuff. You seem to want to use nukes when low yield smart bomb would get job done.

You do not appear to understand anything about controlling worms and keeping reserve capacity in your arsenal. All three toxins can kill all the susceptible worms. If all three work, then using the big guns you advocate should be used only when the least detrimental to the environment looses efficacy. Praziquantel is very nasty stuff. You seem to want to use nukes when low yield smart bomb would get job done.

Sure I understand about parasitic immunity. I disagree with the above statement because of that.

I'm confused, I thought piperazine was only effective against roundworms? What did I miss? No offense, but where does it say that Praziquantil is nasty, which to me implies not safe?

-Kathy

I'm confused, I thought piperazine was only effective against roundworms? What did I miss? No offense, but where does it say that Praziquantil is nasty, which to me implies not safe?

-Kathy
I can no longer use the stuff with animals I work with owing to concerns about persistence in the environment. It kills the worms and anchor worms very well but keeps killing well after it passes the animals / environment to be treated. The birds / fish seem to have no problem with it when used properly. The environment is the vulnerable one with its use. Also, sometimes it is wise to determine what parasite is involved. Roundworms are my concern.

OP wanted to know how to dose Wazine and that's been answered. Maybe the OP doesn't know that Wazine only gets roundworms, so I think it was kind of Michael to point that out *and* to provide a water based solution.

As for my avatar, it's a state of mind, lol, nothing more. I'm sorry if I upset you in some way, that was not my intention.

-Kathy

Quote: Centrarchid. If your birds ever get tapeworms, you'll be the first one hollering for praziquantel. Wazine has seen its better days just like ivermectin.
BTW: If your dogs ever had tapeworms; they are given droncit/drontal by a vet....or if you buy a wormer for tapeworms at a feed store for your dogs....it's ALL praziquantel.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom