DOUBLE-R Supply

MattyP

In the Brooder
10 Years
Feb 9, 2009
Columbia, TN
I got the following from them on order........

10 Silver Laced Wyandottes
5 RIR
5 Aracuana
5 Speckled Sussex
5 Buff Brahamas
5 Giant Silver Laced Cochins
5 Blue Andulusians
10 Red Sex Links

The owner is Michelle and she was wonderfully nice on the phone. This is my second order from them and the first was perfect with only one loss. She is going to call me and let me know when they will ship.

I have also ordered from Double R and got great looking healthy chicks, and their prices are about the best on some breeds and comparable on the others. Just placed another order :)

I ordered 25 white leghorn pullets from them and they sent me california whites. I called and complained and they said they would send me 25 more for free. The second batch were california whites too! I called them back and told them thanks but someone wasnt doing thier job. They apologized and acted like they didnt know what was going on and would have to get ahold of the hatchery. They are a middle man with a hatchery in New Mexico. They wouldnt tell me which hatchery. I will never order chicks from them again. I will order direct from the hatchery or get them at the feed store.

I just ordered 30 red broilers, 10 black broilers and 10 white from them today. I know they told me they have a local guy they also get chicks from. Not sure what all breeds they carry but was told the directions to the place and I could go pick out the chicks myself. But it's a little to far to drive around trip but might have to make a stop one day when I'm headed down south.

Back
Top Bottom