DOUBLE yolker - yolk Hatched! Video p. 16 ** 13 Week PICS ** p. 51

i still can't see it
sad.png

i can't believe the comment some dingdong left there :mad:

Congratulations!
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

My goodness, Rebecca! You were so calm and collected one would think that your profession in life is that of "chick obstetrician"! I couldn't believe how easily you helped those little ones out!

And I'm with the other poster that said it - if I hadn't know that those two lived before watching the video I don't know if I could have watched. I would have been crying my eyes out!

Can we start a pool of money to buy you a new pair of tweezers and a blunt needle though? I'll chip in a dollar!
gig.gif

First I want to say.....CONGRATS!!!! WOW, that was an amazeing video. It tok me just a little over 30 minutes to watch the whole thing on dial up...but worth every minute! I felt like I was the one in labor...waiting...watching...waiting..LOL Super job! I cant waite to see pics of the fluffy butts up and running!
wink.png

Oh my gosh! I'm sooo glad they made it!!!!!! You're amazing, Rebbecca!
ep.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
ya.gif
clap.gif
You seemed so calm in the video!
I couldn't wait to get home after school today to see the updates!
roll.png
The video was awesome and amazing! You did an awesome job!
clap.gif
clap.gif
Thanks so much for sharing and it's truly amazing that this happened. Wonderful news.
smile.png
I'm hoping that both are girls! lol but one may be a boy.
tongue.png

Wonderful job again!
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

I guess God was with those two tiny chicks, and he made those two tiny miracles happen. Truly amazing!
love.gif
clap.gif
ya.gif

God bless you and the two adorable twins!
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
hugs.gif
Keep us updated as they grow!
smile.png

Thanks so much for sharing!
wee.gif

Rebeca thanks for sharing everything you have done here..And videoing the birthing of the chics and how you brought us into you life...Good luck and congrats and have fun watching them grow....
D.gif
Pleas if you could post another pic of the chics today..That are awesome looking...
ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom