DOUBLE yolker - yolk Hatched! Video p. 16 ** 13 Week PICS ** p. 51

Congrats! They are growing well and look very healthy. Nice job on the photos!
clap.gif

Rebecca the twins and triplet are growing like crazy. They are really a nice color too. Just wonder what color they'll be when they get grown? It's always nice to watch the babies grow up! --Wayne

Rebecca, just curious. As they are growing, how do you keep track of which ones are the twins, and which one is Triplet?? I see that the twins have different styles combs, but what about Triplet?
Anyway, they are looking great.

Well I did have some bands on the legs of the twins, but the biggest one got it off, but its the biggest chick so I know its the "big twin", the other twin still has a little flesh-colored band on its leg so I know its the little twin. Also Triplet just doesn't have as dark a stripe down the middle of the head and back like the twins do. And Triplet has a rosecomb like the big twin! Funny how it turned out, huh!?
I intend to put some bands on them, because I don't want them to get mixed up as they grow, but for right now I can easily keep up with who is who.
~Rebecca

It looks like the bigger twin is a boy; or is the rosecomb supposed to be red like that?
Cute chicks! thanks for keeping us updated!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom