DOUBLE yolker - yolk Hatched! Video p. 16 ** 13 Week PICS ** p. 51

Rebecca, I tell ya. I couldn't do a whole assist with a knife. I have a nice, comfortable pair of tweezers that I use once there is a pip. I will score with one but I'm terrified of using a parring knife like that. My hands shake some, I can only imagine what an oops would do. Shudder.

Boooo hiss! Just seeing this and marveling at what took place. Wow! There are no words. BUT I couldn't see the video. It wanted Rebecca's password to get into photo bucket. HUH? If you see this, Rebecca, could you download the video again, pretty please. Can't wait to see some pictures. What did you name them?

OOPS! Nevermind, I found it!
tongue.png

Last edited:
Okay, I've caught up now!
lol.png
They are sooooo pretty!! I don't think I see a roo. I can't wait to share all this with my non-chicken friends so they can see why I'm hooked on chickens! At least, they SHOULD see.
hmm.png

It's time for an update!
The chicks are 13 weeks old and they are growing so fast.
I think I have one roo and 2 hens (I hope so, because I named them already!)

Here ya go...

This is Greta, she is the "triplet" that was in the second double yolker...her twin did not make it to the hatch...she is very calm and shy...

web-Greta-Feb-11.jpg

This is Reba, she is the "little twin"...and she is a wild child and always wants to be with me...

web-Reba-Feb-11-09.jpg

another photo of Reba eating...

web-liltwin-or-triplet-2-11.jpg

And this is my handsome boy Hank...he is a typical roo and does whatever he wants...He looks so much like his Daddy!

web--Hank-2-11-09.jpg

Here is a closeup of his feathering...

web-closeup-bigtwin-2-11.jpg

Hope you enjoyed the pics!

Thanks,
Rebecca

My Cornish hen laid what has to be a double, it is huge. I wasn't going to try it, but now I can't resist.

Congrats on your babies!

Yep that's Perkins, my BLRW roo. (I need to get an updated pic, he is much more filled out now) He's my only pure BLRW right now, but I got some eggs from Turbo going in the incubator today and Perkins will have more of his own kind soon!
big_smile.png

~Rebecca

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom