DOUBLE yolker - yolk Hatched! Video p. 16 ** 13 Week PICS ** p. 51

Be prepared to monitor very closely for internal pip of either chick. Neither one of them may be able to get into position to do even that, and you may have to assist. But it's difficult to know exactly when the timing is right for that, as one chick may be advanced ahead of the other. Wishing you the best, but don't get your hopes up too far. Just consider it a bonus, if either or both hatch.

Awesome! Do you have pictures?

You can't really see vey much.

Be prepared to monitor very closely for internal pip of either chick.  Neither one of them may be able to get into position to do even that, and you may have to assist.  But it's difficult to know exactly when the timing is right for that, as one chick may be advanced ahead of the other.  Wishing you the best, but don't get your hopes up too far.  Just consider it a bonus, if either or both hatch.

Thanks.if I don't hear anything, I will try and assist it after all of the other eggs hatch.

Well, good news and bad news.
Good news: they are both fully developed and we're moving when I got them out of the egg
Bad news: the black one's yolk sack isn't all the was sucked in. And neither Of them are moving anymore.

Back
Top Bottom