DOWNSIZING WATERFOWL

Mine are blind tho so tend to wanna gravitate towards any noise they hear. I had them with a silkie chicken but they wanted to groom it too much and the silkie didn’t like it, lol, so just thought a nice little call duck would be a good companion. I’m afraid a larger breed might bully them.

Mine are blind tho so tend to wanna gravitate towards any noise they hear. I had them with a silkie chicken but they wanted to groom it too much and the silkie didn’t like it, lol, so just thought a nice little call duck would be a good companion. I’m afraid a larger breed might bully them.
Feel free to message me. I have a call duck available that keeps escaping his pen. I'm afraid the foxes are going to get him if he keeps it up so hes available to a good home

UPDATED LIST AS OF 11/15

Calls:
1 chocolate pied drake (larger in size)
1 grey female (small)
Both pet quality

Muscovy:
1 black duckling, starting to get feathers. Unsexed
1 blue duckling, couple of weeks old. Unsexed
Male/female adult pairs (males are chocolate barred, blue looney, black ripple, chocolate ripple)
(females are chocolate barred, lilac barred, blue barred, black ripple)

Ancona:
2 females, 3 years old. Not currently laying as my flocks are finishing up molting.

Sebastopols:
Blue splash gander, smooth breasted. Paired with a while curly female.

Mini Sebastopols:
2 male/female pairs left. 1 pair is 3 years old and proven. Other pair is a 2 year old proven hen (hatched 2 clutches this year) and a white curly gander that hatched this spring

Silkie/sizzle/Showgirls:
Black split to mottled naked neck silkie rooster
Black smooth sizzle juvenile, unsexed
Paint silkie juvenile, unsexed
3 paint smooth sizzle juveniles, unsexed

UPDATED LIST AS OF 11/15

Calls:
1 chocolate pied drake (larger in size)
1 grey female (small)
Both pet quality

Muscovy:
1 black duckling, starting to get feathers. Unsexed
1 blue duckling, couple of weeks old. Unsexed
Male/female adult pairs (males are chocolate barred, blue looney, black ripple, chocolate ripple)
(females are chocolate barred, lilac barred, blue barred, black ripple)

Ancona:
2 females, 3 years old. Not currently laying as my flocks are finishing up molting.

Sebastopols:
Blue splash gander, smooth breasted. Paired with a while curly female.

Mini Sebastopols:
2 male/female pairs left. 1 pair is 3 years old and proven. Other pair is a 2 year old proven hen (hatched 2 clutches this year) and a white curly gander that hatched this spring

Silkie/sizzle/Showgirls:
Black split to mottled naked neck silkie rooster
Black smooth sizzle juvenile, unsexed
Paint silkie juvenile, unsexed
3 paint smooth sizzle juveniles, unsexed

How much is shipping to 12831, just for either the call female or muscovy duckling?

Al's Quackery is downsizing to concentrate on fewer breeds and varieties for the upcoming winter.
LOTS of birds available and shipping to most US states.

Ancona ducks: Adult male/female pairs and a couple trios. These will be in a variety of colors. Proven breeders and layers. My choice.
Ducklings: Still have a couple of small scheduled hatches due in October. Assorted colored babies will be available and can be reserved

Call ducks: Only a few of this years juveniles left. Blue pied and black pied males. One grey female left (must be paired with a male).
One chocolate pied and one chocolate ancona patterned ancona call drakes available. Proven breeders. Larger in size but excellent if you want to add fun chocolates to a pet flock.

Silkie ducks: SELLING OUT- getting out of this breed. I have several homozygous and heterozygous males left and 1 female. All are blue pied/tricolor.

Muscovy ducks: LOTS of these for sale! I have assorted babies available in pied, looney, barred and ripple in all colors.
I have a few assorted juveniles available (currently 2 black barred and 1 black capped white but have several other pens to sort thorugh with ripples and looneys and more barred)
Feathered juveniles, chocolate ripples, BIG, GORGEOUS boys!
Adults for breeding. Rippled drakes, looney drakes, barred drakes. Hens in several colors of ripple and barred. Also have a proven blue pied pair that hatches 2-3 nests of babies every year. They produce gorgeous pied black, blue, and silver babies as well as spotty patterned.

American geese: one buff and two blue. Hatched this spring. Direct from Holderread. Unsexed but I believe its a male and two females

Sebastopol Geese: 3 curly white females. Proven breeders and setters. 2 blue splash males. One is a proven breeder, fully curly. Other hasn't been used for breeding yet. Smooth chested.

Mini Sebastopol geese: 3 male/female pairs. 1 is an older proven pair. The other 2 pairs hatched this spring. Various colors and amount of curl

Send me a message if interested. If you want a shipping quote message me zip code and what/how many you want

View attachment 1539535 View attachment 1539536 View attachment 1539537 View attachment 1539539

Do you have any Sebbies available? Shipping to 28540.

Back
Top Bottom