Dragon Cave - Latest Thread

Seven? Bah! That's a lot of eggs, and too many for anyone who doesn't have a gold trophy yet.

AH, darn, I meant six. D: Sorry.
It's still quite a lot, haha, I have no doubt they will turn out GREAT though. The spriter is known to take part in the making of very pretty dragons.
big_smile.png
(Radiant Angels, Avatars, etc.)

Last edited:
Yes, I love Eggs Around the World. I used that and Allure. Apparently the co-owner couldn't get into contact with the domain owner to reneé the site, so it was lost. It's a shame because it was a good site. There was a notice about the closing posted on the site for a few weeks now, before it closed.

Last edited:
The owner of AoND passed away awhile ago, the co-owner made a new site here: http://allureofnds.net/
It doesn't quite have as much functions as the last one did, I miss the lineage viewer especially, but I'm glad there's something to continue the old AoND's legacy.
smile.png

Last edited:
It's no problem!

My first batch hatched awhile ago and I locked myself with some more, while I was hunting I miss-clicked a CB Silver. :p Never though that would happen to me.
I already have enough CB Silvers so I'll just trade it off for a bundle of release hatchlings later.

You must have a lot of luck. I think I've only ever seen one silver in the cave. Ever. And I didn't click fast enough. And I'm egg locked with 3/6 new ones. I like to grab two if each so I can get a male and a female. Waiting for them to hatch so I can grab the rest. I really need to get to gold level.

Back
Top Bottom