Dragon Cave - Latest Thread

Anybody have luck catching any xenowyrms that would be willing to breed for me? I've been having a heck of a time catching any since I missed the initial release drop! I have stuff I could breed or trade in return! My scroll name is silver13

Chickerdoodle13, I can breed some for you if you'd like. :) I bred most of mines for a thread on the DC forums that wanted to study the breeding patterns a few days ago, but I still have the following ready to be bred:

1x Astrapi (alpine)
6x Chronos (forest)
4x Mageia (desert)
1x Gaia (jungle)
2x Pyros (volcano)

All my coastal ones are on cooldown, sorry. D: If you'd like any specific pairing I can try that for you.

Also, shadow rabbit10, I caught two more CB Silvers in the past few days. If you still need one I can gift one to you.

Wow, rhyme! You are lucky in catching things! I've been on a few years and never managed any cave born metallics. I've only seen a few in the cave but I seem to always miss the hourly release times. Is that when you catch them most often? I got a CB fire legendary the other day and was super happy about that!

I don't have any of the new dragons yet, so I would be happy with anything! Thanks so much!

Thank you! I hunt on the hourly drops when I can remember to, but most of the time I get distracted and miss them, ahaha.
tongue.png
I rely a bit more on the 5 minute ones instead. Congrats on catching your CB Magma!

If you don't have any CB Silvers yet either, then would you like the other one I have?

And here are two Xenos as a start: http://dragcave.net/teleport/cfb692013ab9c78753b58daed5fb4abf
Sorry for the small amount, I'm locked with 5 other eggs I can't afford to toss
sad.png
If you accept the Silver I can breed you another batch of 3 next time. :)

Thanks so much! I would love the other silver if you don't need it! Is there anything I could trade you for your kindness? Just let me know!

I recently caught a CB red ridgeback (I think that's the name. I'm terrible with remembering!) I'd be more than happy to give that to someone!

Back
Top Bottom