Drawing animal photos!

Chicken poppy

Fashionably late 🎤🦆
May 9, 2021
Poppyland
This is inspired by cherrynberry , i love to draw, so i wanted to draw some animals, heres some more info on it> i will be doing it either sketched or inked. Probably sketched, and ill probably add photos here later!

Im okay with chickens, turkies, geese, ducks, swans, other poultry and all. im good with dogs & small animals like ferrets, weasels, hamsters, mice. But i cant do cats, horses, big animals, cats, etc.

(im much better with chickens and poultry though!)

i probably wont draw the lower part of your chicken, just really the head, some neck feathers, and maybe even go down to the wing.

i do positions aswell, like standing, sitting, perching and sleeping, but Its preffered sitting or standing.
i may not draw everyones drawings! i will probably just draw a handful :)

JPEG_20210919_141854_1934559322797907678.jpg
This is Doodle, can you please draw him?

This is inspired by cherrynberry , i love to draw, so i wanted to draw some animals, heres some more info on it> i will be doing it either sketched or inked. Probably sketched, and ill probably add photos here later!

Im okay with chickens, turkies, geese, ducks, swans, other poultry and all. im good with dogs & small animals like ferrets, weasels, hamsters, mice. But i cant do cats, horses, big animals, cats, etc.

(im much better with chickens and poultry though!)

i probably wont draw the lower part of your chicken, just really the head, some neck feathers, and maybe even go down to the wing.

i do positions aswell, like standing, sitting, perching and sleeping, but Its preffered sitting or standing.
i may not draw everyones drawings! i will probably just draw a handful :)
This is Snuggles, she would love to be drawn:
IMG_9198.PNG

Back
Top Bottom