Drawing?

I haven't drawn for a while. Probably been a year since I've really drawn
hmm.png

This picture isn't teh best, I think I fixed it up a while ago, but thats about it.
9864_uru-pon.jpg

9864_aoi_by_gazetteanchickenlovr.jpg

This picture was done using Prisma Colored pencils and some pencil.
9864_miku_by_gazetteanchickenlovr.jpg

I did the sparrow in chalk. The drawing is from a pic I took. It was the first time I used chalk too, and I don't really like it lol. Very messy!
9864_sparrow_by_gazetteanchickenlovr.jpg

Some of these pics are old and the sparrow one was for an art portfolio for a scholarship. And I might have used 1 or 2 of the others pics as well. I was going to get a degree in fine arts, but decided not to. I mostly just take pictures right now as anything 'artistic' I do.
roll.png
I also do drawings in photoshop.
Oh, and if you want to draw better you just have to practice a lot. I noticed when I had to do like 12 pieces for the scholarship in just a few months, my drawings started to look a lot better and I was able to draw or get an angle right faster as well.

Last edited:
Quote:
eh, not sure. Its not finished and I am really bad with not finishing drawings. And right now im stressed with finding a college to go to and see if I can go..kind of late to try to register and get into a new college when classes start in about 2 weeks. And probably won't have time to finish while I'm in school
roll.png
roll.png

I love to draw! I especially like anime, but I'm not very good at it
roll.png
Here are a few of my pictures that I drew last year. I haven't had time to draw lately...

291.jpg

288.jpg

Scribbles.jpg

Sorry their so big, this is the fist time I ever put pictures in a post
hide.gif

I haven't been able to do much in the last several years (thanks to little ones
smile.png
), but here are a few of my paintings that I did several years ago. The first is oil, the second is pastel. Great drawings, everyone!
23598_art_009.jpg

23598_art_001.jpg

Quote:
I always wanted to use oil paints. I had some.....and was maybe going to take a class on oil painting, but my dogs got into it.
roll.png
At least wasn't that bad to clean up. All I have is Gouache...and I don't like it lol everyone in my class that had to do our final project with it hated it too XD
I like the first pic. The second one has good movement. I used pastel and didn't like them so much. Is it oil pastel or chalk?

Quote:
I always wanted to use oil paints. I had some.....and was maybe going to take a class on oil painting, but my dogs got into it.
roll.png
At least wasn't that bad to clean up. All I have is Gouache...and I don't like it lol everyone in my class that had to do our final project with it hated it too XD
I like the first pic. The second one has good movement. I used pastel and didn't like them so much. Is it oil pastel or chalk?

Chalk-I haven't tried the oil pastels, I don't like the feel of them on paper. Pastels are fun to use, but they are messy. I prefer oil, but they take a lot of time, and I don't have that
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom