*Dreams....*(RP)

Where is she going? I can't hold it any longer! *He reached out, only to grasp nothing. He looked up, he could see through the water, he saw OMJ reaching down with his cane.* I'm sorry Old Man, but i can't do this anymore. You were probably right anyway. *He started swimming up, but his lungs burst water escaped, he started swimming faster and reached out. OMJ put his whole arm in the water to reach Garin.

'Cmon, ya little brat! Take it, take the stick' OMJ muttered through his gritted teeth.

Got it Garin thought as his fingers laced around the cane. OMJ struggled pulling Garin up, but Garin just used the cane as a leverage to boost himself up.

'Cmon, get out. You're soaking wet' OMJ said
*Garin looked depressed as he stared at OMJ's eyes.

'I'm sorry, i failed both of us.' Garin said
'No, you did the right thing. You woulda died trying, and what good is that? Here put this on' OMJ said throwing Garin his shirt.
'But...' Garin started.
'But nothin', you made it out alive. That's all that matters. Now quit your yapping and lets find us some grub' OMJ finished

(Scary girls) (Haha, can't kill me that easily, i still didn't meet Heather) (Are Jason and Dylan humans?)

'Watch out kid, there's a dirty creature on the floor' OMJ warned.
'...I think... that's a girl' Garin said
'Oh no, here we go again!' OMJ said 'we better get going before she tries to kill you'
(You're in the mud, and we see you) (No need to thank me sheesh!)

Last edited:
Wintent pulled her seal body on land.

Danielle walked around frightened. "Hello?!" She squeaked not knowing if anyone was here.

Back
Top Bottom