Drug test for welfare recipients

"Those who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves; and, under a just God, can not long retain it."

Abraham Lincoln

Last edited:
I've taken about a urinalysis about four times and have like three to go within the next week. This is to join the Navy. I'm thinking if you want to take my tax money you can take a piss test also. There are plenty of people out there who legitimately need the help, they shouldn't have a problem taking the urinalysis as they shouldn't be using drugs. It is completely different then the government asking you to just take a urinalysis, you are asking for money that you aren't working for...don't want to take the urinalysis get a job. I have no issue taking the test cause I know I won't ping positive, because I would like to have a future job. Just my .02....

Why be so picky? If "they" get drug tested, then so should EVERYONE else.

The government is tooooooooooo involved in our lives already. Now this? When will we all have bar codes tatooed on us at birth? Then, they can know everything about us.... health issues, job, etc.

Last edited:
I'm sure the disabled should lose there 4th amendment rights an be treated like criminals for being disabled. Same with the widows of people who fought an died to protect the constitution. Na, they don't deserve the protection it give cause they are taking your money.... Lets throw away everything this country is suppose to stand for just to catch a few people smoking weed as opposed to getting drunk.

I'm sure the disabled should lose there 4th amendment rights an be treated like criminals for being disabled. Same with the widows of people who fought an died to protect the constitution. Na, they don't deserve the protection it give cause they are taking your money.... Lets throw away everything this country is suppose to stand for just to catch a few people smoking weed as opposed to getting drunk.

Ain't that the truth!
barnie.gif

did anyone see the Colbert Report where he interviewed the lawmaker who pushed to have this law in place./ The law make said if people wish access to tax payer money they should take a drug test.
Colbert pointed out the lawmaker was paid by the tax payers and asked him to take a drug test
The lawmaker refused and Colbert pointed out what the lawmaker said earlier.
The law maker then said if thy made a law requiring him to take a drug test to be tax payer paid he would, other wise he would refuse to take a drug test.
Colbert insisted that he could take it there and now, but the lawmaker still refused.

Should only the poor who are given tax payer money should be subject to invasive procedure?. should the lawmakers be exempt because they're rich and of course... make the laws?

BTW this new law would actually cost far more to enforce than it would save, and the same people pushing for this law are the same ones screaming that the other side is killing the budget

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom