Drug test for welfare recipients

The lack of plains in the 1700s may be why it was left out...

The CDC is in the executive branch of the government an works directly for the President who is the commander an chief of the army. So the CDC does actually report to the head of the army.

I don't think education is brought up at all which means it was meant to be handled by the states or privately..
Who does the D.E.A. report to ?

The last time I scraped a body off the pavement the coroner was taking blood. He said it was required by law an would tell if he was high on anything at the time.

You have a hard job... :(
I couldnt see people right after an accident like that,.. still suffering, in pain... ugh..
Blood i can deal with,.. but people screaming in agony and fear i couldnt deal with..
Has to be a wicked hard job emotionally... :hugs

The lack of plains in the 1700s may be why it was left out...

The CDC is in the executive branch of the government an works directly for the President who is the commander an chief of the army. So the CDC does actually report to the head of the army.

I don't think education is brought up at all which means it was meant to be handled by the states or privately..
I am sure they had plains but they may not of had planes.

I am fine with the idea that if you want to smoke dope no driving privelage period. Put that in your pipe and smoke it all who want to legalize it. That is the really only safe way to have it.

Pot does stay in the system for a long time but a blood test can tell if you smoked an hour ago or 2 days ago

Last edited:
Ahh, never mind.. stupid quote thingie is messed up tonight.. it keeps doing multi quote and messing up my posts..... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Sooooooooo isn't the D.E.A. in the the executive branch of the government an works directly for the President ? Soooooo would they be just like the C.D.C. ?

Back
Top Bottom