D'uccle breeders Database

Pics
I have a gold neck rooster, hatched this year, that I am looking to sell. I am able to ship if needed.
Hes from a breeder on here (I was a part of a pure breed mystery egg swap) but cannot for the life of me remember who it is! But in the letter I got with the eggs it states that the eggs were from her show stock. I am not a chicken person so have no clue if he is breeder quality or not, I simply do not need him. He hangs out with my hens and ducks but he's the only bantam I have so needs to go.
If anyone is interested let me know!

hi im looking for a mottled hen as I do not have one but do have a rooster I am willing to pay the amount for a breeding pair for her will pay all other charges that apply but she must be from sq stock! and npip certified I would also be willing to trade a pair of sq white silkies for her! thank you

I have a trio of mille fleur. This spring I am going to separate them from the other bantams and try to hatch and raise some more.

how much are you asking for the trio? are they sq? would it be possible for me to get some more pics of them? thank you

I have a gold neck rooster, hatched this year, that I am looking to sell. I am able to ship if needed.
Hes from a breeder on here (I was a part of a pure breed mystery egg swap) but cannot for the life of me remember who it is! But in the letter I got with the eggs it states that the eggs were from her show stock. I am not a chicken person so have no clue if he is breeder quality or not, I simply do not need him. He hangs out with my hens and ducks but he's the only bantam I have so needs to go.
hi could you post some pics of him how much are you asking for him?

i sent you a pm

Back
Top Bottom