D'uccle breeders Database

Pics
I feel like I should update what I have as of now.
I have all APA and ABA recognized varieties, plus multiple others(project colors). All are bred to standard, and all birds I sell are vaccinated for Marek's. I do ship eggs in the spring, but on a very limited basis. My stock has changed dramatically in the last few years(what is on my profile from years ago, is not what I have now; not even close), so for pictures of my current stock, PM me. I will also be gradually updating my profile with my current stock. I may be able to ship adult birds as of next year when I have birds available, usually near fall.

We could do that. I can do a special hatch for you if you can wait about a month for them :)
I am about an hour east of San Diego, but can meet near San Diego..... PM me if you want...

This is so exciting! The trouble with this is the timing though. I wouldn't be able to gurantee our girls would be at the perfect time of broodiness. We are hoping to let our hens raise some chicks. The alternative would be to get eggs but we live in an area that wouldn't allow roosters. Any suggestions?

This is so exciting! The trouble with this is the timing though. I wouldn't be able to gurantee our girls would be at the perfect time of broodiness. We are hoping to let our hens raise some chicks. The alternative would be to get eggs but we live in an area that wouldn't allow roosters. Any suggestions?

Either way you will probably get some roosters. The chicks at that age will be straight run. Let me know if you want to try eggs....

Back
Top Bottom