D'uccle breeders Database

Pics
I'm sure there are breeders or keepers in ohio. They have just been a hassle to hunt down. I found a possibility at a auction. I've just got to go. I slipped up and didn't go this past week and sure enough there was a pair that went for 8-9$ I was so disappointed to figure this out. BUMMER:/

Does anyone have 1-3 Porcelain D'uccle pullets or hens for sale currently? We thought we had a buy set up for our lonely boy but it fell through. Thanks!

The Egg Basket

I'm currently selling mille fleurs and the blacks that my self blue/mille fleur are creating.My male self blue died so i need a new rooster for my two girls.I am getting splash and black/blue mottled
soon. I found someone in alaska selling various uncommon colors of d'uccles,silkies, and cochins.Unfortunately the site i found didnt have their whole email. Hoping to get a paint/exchequer project going just can't find the right colors to start.I'm still improving my flock as my male throws the most beautiful females but dosent make the best roosters(they have wattle showing and one had side sprigs.besides that they are good.

I need a little help on sexing my Miller Fleur...

We thought this was a girl for along time, but now I have my doubts. She's 8 weeks old and while her comb is not as red as some of the younger ones, it does look prominent. Any help?

My daughter is looking for some d'Uccle fertile eggs. She is wanting to hatch some to sell to other 4-H kids to improve our poultry program in our county. Her favorites are Golden Necks and Brassy Backs.

Back
Top Bottom