D'uccle breeders Database

Pics
I'm still raising the porcelains, and have 3 total mille hens in with my porcelain roosters. Next show April 16th in Sedalia MO. (2nd show I've entered in my life) Going for fun this time-- I'm letting my flock free range still, so I'm not taking it too seriously
wink.png

I just got my eggs from Nathan today!!!

Teddi's eggs are in the incubator. We'll see how they do after having a very long trip thanks to the slow postal service.

All the rest of my D'Uccles are chicks who are about a month old now.

Getting time to choose which ones are keepers.

By next year, I'll consider myself a breeder of D'Uccles
lol.png

I love this thread!
thumbsup.gif

I can't believe I just discovered it today.

I LOVE my d'Uccles! I have 3 Mille Fleur's.

They're only babies now, but I want to get MORE a little later.

They're a real delight! My favorites by far!!!

big_smile.png

I don't know if I mentioned it on this thread, but I sold all my d'uccles. I know I was on the list, so if I still am could you kindly take me off? Thanks
smile.png

Quote:
Let me know if they got scrambled too bad and I'll send you a replacement dozen for the cost of shipping. My goal is d'uccle domination, and that can't happen if you don't get any chickies hatched!

Quote:
If you are referring to Lavender or Self-blue, yes I have quite a few chicks that are 7wks old and younger.
Nancy

Actually, I was meaning the true Gray -- not lavender. I can't even find pictures of any truly 'gray' d'uccles!

Quote:
If you are referring to Lavender or Self-blue, yes I have quite a few chicks that are 7wks old and younger.
Nancy

Actually, I was meaning the true Gray -- not lavender. I can't even find pictures of any truly 'gray' d'uccles!

Never heard of them.

Quote:

Never heard of them.

There are blue d'uccle, they are not the lavender or self blue. Hard to find.

Back
Top Bottom