• Hatch eggs!

• Don’t hatch eggs!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pics

Ch1cken Tender

Songster
Jul 22, 2023
221A Baker Street 😉
Hi! I was wondering if any of y’all have a duccle x Serama mix. I’m considering letting my Serama sit on a few eggs, if she stays broody :fl. And I was hoping somebody has a few pictures as an example of what I may get! Please post some adult pics if you have them!! Also, for the simple fun of it, I’m going to make a poll on *if my hen stays broody* should I let her sit on some eggs??

Hi! I was wondering if any of y’all have a duccle x Serama mix. I’m considering letting my Serama sit on a few eggs, if she stays broody :fl. And I was hoping somebody has a few pictures as an example of what I may get! Please post some adult pics if you have them!! Also, for the simple fun of it, I’m going to make a poll on *if my hen stays broody* should I let her sit on some eggs??
Screenshot_20230907-164133.png

This is a photo of the mixes. I think it's like a bigger Serama with feathered feet, a beard, and a pushed out chest.

View attachment 3630002
This is a photo of the mixes. I think it's like a bigger Serama with feathered feet, a beard, and a pushed out chest.
Interesting… I’m curious to see what a Mille Fleur x Blue Birchin color pattern would look like! I’m gonna do it! If she is still setting, I will let her keep the eggs. :celebrate

She is still broody! So, I’ll tell you the bit of background, I recently got a one year old Serama couple for free. She is a very good broody (another story for another time), but I’ve never hatched eggs before… So I finally made the leap. I will let her set on my D’Uccle’s eggs! But my D’Uccle isn’t laying eggs as frequently, thus I am trying REFRIGERATED eggs!!

I gave Eggatha the eggs, and she accepted them! There was also another bantam egg in the nest bucket with her… I can’t be sure who’s egg that is. It may be hers it may be the D’Uccle’s (her name is Minnie). So I’ll probably get a few pure Seramas and a few D’Uccle hybrids! Perhaps I may discover the beginnings of a new breed 🤔.

Back
Top Bottom