Duck breed Identification help please

katiekarl

In the Brooder
6 Years
Sep 9, 2013
Barnsley
can anyone help with the breed of the two white/yellow chest and black body ducks please

They came from somebody who bought them and couldn't look after them we have over 60 khaki Campbell's then these 2 odd ones, thankyou,

Also any ideas of sex? Thankyou

Do you have any idea how old, and can you get better pics like front with legs showing and side view with legs showing, but I can tell you that drakes have thick legs that set far apart under them and are longish, ducks have legs that are slender and looks like they will almost step on their own feet their legs are set closer together and they are shaped like a foot ball. Like the one that I can see the best kinda looks drakish but would need to see a front view to get a good look at the legs and how they are set under it. Muscovy's are really a wonderful breed of duck. They look to be maybe 10-12 weeks old give or take a week

Do you have any idea how old, and can you get better pics like front with legs showing and side view with legs showing, but I can tell you that drakes have thick legs that set far apart under them and are longish, ducks have legs that are slender and looks like they will almost step on their own feet their legs are set closer together and they are shaped like a foot ball. Like the one that I can see the best kinda looks drakish but would need to see a front view to get a good look at the legs and how they are set under it. Muscovy's are really a wonderful breed of duck. They look to be maybe 10-12 weeks old give or take a week

There around that age, and I will get a better photo we sex the khaki Campbell's by there voice unsure if you could with these but they seem to squawk rather then quack if that helps, thankyou,

There around that age, and I will get a better photo we sex the khaki Campbell's by there voice unsure if you could with these but they seem to squawk rather then quack if that helps, thankyou,

Muscovy ducks trill drakes hiss but when that young the drakes don't usually hiss yet.

Hello

Can anybody help me identify the breed of my three they were advertised as Indian runners but upon collection soon realised they are not. I was thinking maybe a pekin cross.
Black 1 is the drake, oh and they don't currently look so dirty this is a picture taken soon as they came out of their travel crate :) The two ducks are currently sat on eggs :)

Any idea's or suggestions would be great :)

Back
Top Bottom