duck coops

Occasionally, you will see poultry lay 2 eggs in one day but it won't happen regularly.

Occasionally, you will see poultry lay 2 eggs in one day but it won't happen regularly.

Thanks for ur reply. I seperated my 2 runners & realized they both layed an egg each. I originally thought I had a drake & a hen because they were mating & bcause 1 duck had been laying an egg for 5 months. They are t/same age. The duck that I thought was a drake started laying at 9 months old, the other hen started laying at 4.5 months old.
Mistery solved! Was this TMI?

Last edited:
Thanks for ur reply. I seperated my 2 runners & realized they both layed an egg each. I originally thought I had a drake & a hen because they were mating & bcause 1 duck had been laying an egg for 5 months. They are t/same age. The duck that I thought was a drake started laying at 9 months old, the other hen started laying at 4.5 months old.
Mistery solved! Was this TMI?
No, there is no such thing on this site when talking about our animals LOL!

I'm interested in how you did your pond with the kiddie pool and your little duck house. I have both a kiddie pool and a trough from Tractor supply that has a spicket on it to drain but it gets so dirty so fast I'd like to find a way to circulate the water. Can you expand on how you set that up and also how many ducks are sharing the duck house???? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom