Duck Diaper Harness Alternatives

thepopcornkernel

In the Brooder
8 Years
Aug 5, 2011
I currently have a duck diaper harness from the goose mother and love it. I am considering purchasing another seeing as it is being used every day. However, her prices are relatively expensive and her color choices are slim. I know that Nettie has been the go-to person for y'all but seeing as she's getting things sorted out on her end and I'm in the market now, I'm wondering if anyone has tried some of the alternative harnesses that are out there. I got one from Chicken Saddles and Diapers for cheap but am wholly unsatisfied. It is nothing like the goose mother's and my duck looks like he is in pain when I put it on him as a result of some elastic bands that dig into his wings. So, what other options are out there and are they any good? Granted, I know you get what you pay for but that still does not solve the color preference issue. Any suggestions and shared experiences would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!!

I make diaper harnesses and accessories
smile.png
My website is in my signature. They are a similar open tail design. All my fabric selection and contact information is on the website
smile.png
If you have any problems contacting me though the site my email is also on here. Hope to talk to you soon!!

Featheredfasions makes great diaper harnesses. I love mine it's so awesome, and really freaking cute!!! Highly recommended

Awesome... thanks featheredfashioned! I'll be in touch later today with my measurements/order form! The open-tailed design is definitely a selling-point!

Back
Top Bottom