house.of.ducks

Songster
May 4, 2018
Connecticut
I was wondering if anyone knew of any good sites I could purchase some reasonably priced duck diapers from. I’ve heard of sewsammi and I’m planning to get some harnesses from them, but their diapers are just a little out of my price range considering I have 6 ducks and would like to have one for each. I’m also interested in making my own diapers so if anyone knows any good diy methods that they could either share here or put a link to that would be great too lol I’m not exactly great at sewing or anything so they’d have to be somewhat simple.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any good sites I could purchase some reasonably priced duck diapers from. I’ve heard of sewsammi and I’m planning to get some harnesses from them, but their diapers are just a little out of my price range considering I have 6 ducks and would like to have one for each. I’m also interested in making my own diapers so if anyone knows any good diy methods that they could either share here or put a link to that would be great too lol I’m not exactly great at sewing or anything so they’d have to be somewhat simple.
Saw this randomly yesterday...not sure of quality but cheap at least.... Hope it helps
https://m.ebay.com/itm/3-Size-Pet-G...m=252983327783&_trksid=p2385738.c100694.m4598

Back
Top Bottom