Duck Eggs, Ducklings, Ducks! - ANCONAS, CALLS, WELSH, SEBASTOPOLS

learycow

Crowing
13 Years
Apr 1, 2011
Southern Maine
Al's Quackery, NPIP certified flocks. Located in Southern Maine but shipping is available. I can ship as few or as many eggs as needed. Ducklings I ship in orders of 6-8 or more (depending on size). Juvies and adults can be shipped as singles.

Ancona Ducks: Ducklings, juvies, and adults available. Ducklings available until sold out. Won't be hatching more until fall. Blacks, blues, tris, lilacs, and a few silvers left. Ducklings are $8-12 each, juvies are $15-20 each (all unsexed) and adults are $55 per male/female pair. Shipping is calculated by your location to help save on costs

Call Ducks: Eggs and a very limited supply of ducklings available until the girls stop laying for the season. $35 for 6 eggs shipped. Eggs will be a variety of each of my pens, eggs will be marked so you know. I have a pen of silkies (snowy and dusky colored), a pen of whites and black/white "ancona" marked ducks, and a pen with whites, black and blue magpie, and blue penciled pieds. Ducklings are $15-25 each. I can ship call ducklings but won't ship until they are 3 weeks old (I don't hatch enough for one person to get 8 so these are shipped as 3+ weeks old in groups of 4-6). I also have a blue penciled pied drake and a blue splash bibbed drake for sale. 1-2 years old. $50 each

Sebastopol Ganders, 2 curly white (molting, also 1 got picked on so he's bald in a few places, 1 year old)

American Buff females, 1 year old. $75 each or $125 if paired with a male sebastopol

*shipping is available on geese but you must send me the proper boxes as I am currently out of large bird shipping boxes*

Feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns.

Last edited:
I will have to take some more pics of the whites. I have 2 pairs.
I have 3 pens with the birds listed above. I don't have space to separate them further so they will all likely be mixed colors. Though there are males and females of each color so you could get pure colors.

Back
Top Bottom